Magic Money Tree is a marketing company. We do not sell a business opportunity, “get rich quick” program or money-making system. We believe, with education, individuals can be better prepared to make investment decisions, but we do not guarantee success With our marketing Application Software. We do not make earnings claims, efforts claims, or claims that our Marketing will make you any money.
Investing of any kind carries risk and it is possible to lose some or all of your money. The service provided is general in nature, and some strategies may not be appropriate for all businesses or all situations. We make no representation regarding the likelihood or probability that any actual or hypothetical investment will achieve a particular outcome or perform in any predictable manner.
Statements and depictions are the opinions, findings, or experiences of individuals who generally have purchased our service. Results vary, are not typical, and rely on individual effort, time, and skill, as well as unknown conditions and other factors.
The Company may link to content or refer to content and/or services created by or provided by third parties that are not affiliated with the Company. The Company is not responsible for such content and does not endorse or approve it. The Company may provide services by or refer you to third-party businesses. Some of these businesses have common interest and ownership with the Company.
This site is not a part of Facebook website or Facebook, Inc.
This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.
Collecting and Using Personal Information Data Protection
When you visit and navigate our sites and when you communicate with us via our sites, we will not collect personal information about you unless you provide us that information voluntarily. Any non-public personal information that you may provide via our site will be used solely for the purpose stated on the page where it is collected. (In some cases and in all cases where required by law or regulation, you will be able to update the information that you provide to us either by sending us an email or, where you have established personal profiles with us, by updating your profile online.
Please refer to the specific pages where data is collected for more information.) Magic Money Tree will not sell, license, transmit or disclose this information outside of Magic Money Tree and its affiliated companies unless (a) expressly authorised by you, (b) necessary to enable Magic Money Tree contractors or agents to perform certain functions for us, or (c) required or permitted by law.
In all cases, we will disclose the information consistent with applicable laws and regulations and we will require the recipient to protect the information and use it only for the purpose it was provided. By “personal information,” we mean data that is unique to an individual, such as a name, address, or telephone number. From time to time, we may request personal information from you at our sites in order to deliver requested materials to you, respond to your questions, or deliver a product or service.
Monitoring, Feedback, Ratings, Reviews and Testimonials
We collect Customer Reviews from consumers regarding the conduct and performance of Magic Money Tree who have completed work for them, electronically by emailing a form containing predetermined questions and space for any additional comments. In addition to this we monitor Our Technicians to ensure compliance with our Codes of Practice and welcome general feedback and testimonials. Consumers (i.e. customers) and member’s comments and testimonials regarding our service and system are also welcomed. When you provide such feedback, you consent to our use, publication and/or distribution of such feedback at no compensation to you.
Magic Money Tree protects information both online and off-line. The transmission of information, including any payment information, is encrypted and protected using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). Stored customer information is kept in a secure environment where access is restricted to employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example billing administration or the development team). Employees are required to use password-protected screen-savers and keep their computers up-to-date.
In the event this Website is sold or merged with another business at any time in the future users’ personal details will, in No instances, be disclosed to our advisers and any prospective purchasers and their advisers and will not be part of the assets transferred to the new owners of the business.
Use of Personal Information
We may use the information we collect through our Websites for a range of reasons, including:
- To respond to your online inquiries and requests, and to provide you with information and access to resources or services that you have requested from us.
- To contact you via email to ask for a review about our service if you have work carried out as a result of a introduction to a service offered on this website.
- To manage our Websites and system administration and security.
- To improve the navigation and content of our Websites.
- To identify any server problems or other IT or network issues.
- To compile aggregated statistics about site usage and to better understand the preferences of our Visitors.
- To carry out research and development to improve our products and services.
- To customize content and layout of the Websites.
Other Data Protection Rights
You have the following data protection rights:
- To access, correct, update, or request deletion of your Personal Information Magic Money Tree takes reasonable steps to ensure that the data we collect is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and up to date. You may contact us directly at any time about accessing, correcting, updating, or deleting your Personal Information, or altering your data or marketing preferences by emailing us at personaldatarequests@email@example.com
- In addition, if you are a resident of the EEA, you can object to processingof your Personal Information, ask us to restrict processing of your Personal Information or request portability of your Personal Information. Again, you can exercise these rights by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Similarly, if we have collected and processed your Personal Information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority. Contact details for data protection authorities in the EEA are available here.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws. We may ask you to verify your identity in order to help us respond efficiently to your request.